I want a diagram of how to butcher a beef cow
Answers to I want a diagram of how to butcher a beef cow
Interested in beef cuts techniques?
Here you will find the complete diagram and explanations of each part.
I also share my cooking ideas — which parts of the cow beef are commonly used in meat dishes and butchery.
1. - The neck. Servicing soups, fillings and stuffings (minced meat).
2. - Shoulder part. Servicing soups, chopped cutlets, goulash.
3. - Spinal part. Ribs — BBQ, soups; flesh — roast meat.
4. - Sirloin. Roast beef or beef steak; Parts — soups, goulash, cutlet.
5. - Rump. Roast with the bone — soups, bouillon.
6. - Leg of beef. Stewed and boiled meat, chopped cutlets, soups; internal part — Beef Stroganoff.
7. - Aitchbone. Stewed and boiled meat, chopped cutlets, soups, bouillon.
8. - Humeral part. Transparent bouillon and servicing soups; without the bone — chopped cutlets and roast.
9. - Breast part. Soups and cabbage soups.
10. - Groin. Soups, fillings and chopped cutlets.
11,12. - Front and rear shanks. Bouillon and cow-heel.
Disclaimer - Answers to the questions are researched using various sources and are meant to increase the knowledge of our visitors. We cannot gurantee the accuracy of answers to questions.
Page 2 Of Answers To Common Questions
Page 1 Of Answers To Common Questions
Savio DSilva Websites